7.18.2008

Community Workshops

As this project continues to develop, I realized that I need to continue to make contact with the community. I cannot just be me sitting behind a table and waiting for the people to show up. So, I've been making every effort to engage the community by going to meeting and following up on exchanges.

The last example of this is a workshop that I am giving at the Hyde Park Free Library this weekend. Entitled - Saving your Memories: Digital Archiving your images, I'm going to show people how to best save their fragile materials so that future generations can see them. This primarily means showing people what standards are best for scanning images and then the best way to store those images.

This will take place monthly until the final project at the Drive In.

Here are the details

Saving your Memories: Digital Archiving your images
1-2pm
Hyde Park Free Library
2 Main St.
Hyde Park, NY
12538
845-229-7791